Links April 26-29 2012
April 30th, 2012
- Algérie : Emeutes à Jijel après l’immolation par le feu d’un jeune vendeur, le siège du FLN incendié | DNA
- Brotherhood on back foot on eve of Egypt campaign | Reuters
- Gaddafi funding of Sarkozy election campaign: the proof | Mediapart
- Rebel rivalry and suspicions threaten Syria revolt | Reuters
- Peace Lost in the Libyan Desert – IPS
Of course there were problems in Kufra under Qadhafi too.
- BBC News – Palestinian minister resigns over web censorship
Says orders came from on high.
- Nahda and its Ills (Part 2)
Second part of critique of Islamist project.
- Reflections on Egypt’s Odd Politics
- Libya: a scandal at the oil refinery?
- Some legal aspects of the Egypt-Israel gas deal (part I) « Ibn Kafka’s obiter dicta
- Freedom & Justice Party FJP
Dr. Morsi’s Electoral Program – General Features of Nahda (Renaissance) Project: Translation of the main feature…
- “One change we can begin to observe, though, is in the role of Jewish donors”
- Mali: Political Dimensions of the “Apolitical” Interim Government
- Nahda and Its Ills
“the Nahda is an ideological straight jacket”
- Is the ‘Atrocity Prevention Board’ a good idea?
“another manifestation of the American obsession with global police work”
- Tunisia: Uproar at Kiss of President’s Hand
- Military-Intellectual Complex?
Militarization of US FP.
- West of Eden – Haaretz
On egypt, israel and the palestinians.
- Journalists attacked by MB at Mursi rally
- Shafiq back in
Don’t understand PEC’s rationale here.
- My uncle, the Brother | Egypt Independent
On the great Mohamed Abdel Quddous.